Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Version 2.3.1 (2018-04-21)
- When setting up aggregators, advance to the first data point equal to or greater
than the query start timestamp. This helps with calendar downsampling intervals.
- Add support to the Nagios check script for downsampling fill policies.
- Fix expression calculation by avoiding double execution and checking both
output types for boolean values.
- Fixing missing tools scripts in builds.
- Default HBase 1.2.5 in the OSX install script
- Upgrade AsyncBigtable to 0.3.1
- Log query stats when a channel is closed unexpectedly.
- Add the Java 8 path in the debian init script and remove Java 6.
- Pass the column family name to the get requests in the compaction scheduler.
- Fix a comparison issue in the UI on group by tags.
- Filter annotation queries by the starting timestamp, excluding those in a row that
began before the query start time.
- Tiny stap at purging backticks from Gnuplot scripts.
- Remove the
finalannotation from the meta classes so they can be extended.
- Fix the javacc maven plugin version.
- Fix the literal or filter to allow single character filters.
- Fix query start stats logging to use the ms instead of nano time.
- Move Jackson and Netty to newer versions for security reasons.
- Upgrade to AsyncHBase 1.8.2 for compatibility with HBase 1.3 and 2.0
- Fix the Highest Current calculation to handle empty time series.
- Change the cache hits counters to longs.