Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Version 2.4.0 (2018-12-16)
- Set default data block encoding to
DIFFin the create table script.
- Add callbacks to log errors in the FSCK tool when a call was made to
- Add a sum of squares aggregator "squareSum".
- Add the diff aggregator that computes the difference between the first
and last values.
- Add a SystemD template to the RPM package.
- Allow tags to be added via HTTP header.
- Add example implementations for the Authorization and Authentication
tsd.storage.use_otsdb_timestampto default to false.
- Literal or filter now allows single character values.
- Rollup query code now only uses the downsampler value to pick an interval.
- Add jdk 8 in the debian script.
- Setup fill policies in the Nagios check
- Fix rollup scanner filter for single aggregate queries.
- Fix FSCK HBase timestamps when deduping. Sometimes they were negative.
- Fix exception handling when writing data over HTTP with the sync flag enabled.
- Fix missing source files in the Makefile.
- Change UID cache to longs from ints and add hit and miss counters.
- Fix HighestCurrent returning the wrong results.
- Fix running query stats queryStart timestamp to millis.
- Fix TimeShift millisecond bug.
- Fix post remove step in the debian package.