/ opentsdb Public
- Version 2.4.1 (2021-09-02)
- Add a config flag to enable splitting queries across the rollup and
raw data tables. Another config determines when to split the queries.
- Fix for CVE-2020-35476 that now validates and limits the inputs for
Gnuplot query parameters to prevent remote code execution.
- Default log config will log CLI tools at INFO to standard out.
- New check_tsd_v2 script that evaluates individual metric groups given
- Collect stats from meta cache plugins.
- Add a python script to list and pretty-print queries running on a TSD.
- Add a single, standalone TSD systemd startup script and default to that
instead of the multi-port TSD script.
- Fix the "--sync" flag for FSCK to wait for repairs to execute against
storage before proceeding.
- Fix expression queries to allow metric only and filterless queries.
- Fix an NPE in /api/query/last when appends are enabled.
- Fix races in the salt scanner and multigets on the storage maps.
- Fix rollup queries that need sum and count for downsampling instead of
- Fix fuzzy row filters for later versions of HBase by using filter pairs.
And allow it to be combined with a regex filter.
- Fix stats from the individual salt scanners and overall query stats
- Rename the stat "maxScannerUidtoStringTime" to
- Fix the min initial value for double values in the AggregationIterator
- Fix rollup queries producing unexpected results.
- Fix various UTs
- Support rollups in FSCK