Note: this project shows possibility to write custom modules/roles to access OTC from Ansible. It is however not recommended to be used in production. Please use official ansible openstack modules instead. Obsolete.
Deutsche Telekom offers since March 2016 an IaaS Service named Open Telekom Cloud (OTC). The service includes
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Elastic Cloud Server (ECS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Elastic Volume Service (EVS)
- Image Management Service (IMS)
- Object Storage Service (OBS)
- Dynamic Name Service (DNS)
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
and other useful things. The portfolio will rapidly developed.
Full documentation is using Sphinx and is now hosted on http://ansible-otc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
For local build use:
Roles are excluded, to use sample playbooks use:
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added Snarkdown")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_markup)
- Open a [Pull Request]
- Enjoy a refreshing Diet Coke and wait