- OPL1000-Reference is Opulinks official IOT reference design for OPL1000 chip. It contains from embedded device to mobile application complete integrated design.
- OPL1000-Reference package provides four kinds of solutions. Among them, sensor All of them "IOT sensor", "IOT light" and "IOT smart scale" are all connect to Ali cloud.
- IOT sensor type application, single chip solution, application runs on OPL1000 M3 MCU. Here temperature sensor is adopted, internal PMU power supply scheme is used.
- IOT light application, single chip solution, application runs on OPL1000 M3 MCU. Here external LDO power supply scheme is used.
- IOT smart scale application, two chips solution. External MCU is master, OPL1000 is slave device acting as transport module. In this reference Arduino MEGA2560 is used as external MCU.
- Transparent transmission application, two chips solution. External MCU is master, OPL1000 is slave device; OPL1000 works at "transparent transmission" , external MCU uses AT instruction to complete cloud connection and data exchange functions.
- OPL1000-Reference uses BLE config WIFI method to connect Internet (cloud).
- Three tools are provides in this package, they are:
- General parameter configure tool, which is used to modify work mode parameters and download firmware operation.
- BLE configure WIFI AP tool, which runs on Android mobile device.
- Firmware download tool, which is used to download firmware into OPL1000 devices.
- Except "transparent transmission" application, for the other three references application guide document, dedicate mobile app and project source code are provided.
Use "General Parameter Configure" tool
"General Parameter Configure" tool ParamCfg.exe is placed under Tool\ParamCfg folder.
Please refer "OPL1000-Parameter-Configure-Tool-guide.pdf" to understand how to use this tool.
Use "firmware download" tool
Download tool download_RELEASE.exe is placed under Tool\Download folder.
Please refer "OPL1000-patch-download-tool-user-guide.mht" to understand how to use this tool. This mht document can also be loaded by click tool "About->Use Manual" button.
Use "BLE config AP" tool
"BLE config AP" tool is an Android APP program, user can use it to configure wifi AP connection . It is placed under Tool\BLE_Config_AP folder.
Please refer "OPL1000-Demo-BLE-setup-network-guide.pdf" to understand how use this tool.
Develop application based on OPL1000-Reference
User can follows below steps to develop own application based on OPL1000-Reference.
- User evaluates which reference is similar to own application. And then based on this reference frame to develop own hardware and software.
- Read application guide document of selected reference to know this solution functions/features and application scenario.
- Evaluate reference function to understand its realization principle.
- Develop own application based on this reference, download it into OPL1000 device and test its function.
Evaluate OPL1000 reference function
For "IOT sensor", "IOT light" and "IOT smart scale" reference, there are corresponding OPL1000 firmware available under FW_Binary folder. Hence we can use below 3 steps to evaluate these references' function :
- Run ParamCfg.exe tool to define work parameter according to requirement and download firmware into device directly;
- Install and run "BLE config AP" app program to complete WIFI AP connection;
- Run reference dedicate cloud app to evaluate reference function.
For "Transparent transmission" reference, evaluation procedure is simple:
- Download "transparent transmission" firmware
- Follows guide document to execute AT instructions on PC UART tool
Please use Keil uVision 5 on Windows system to develop application
How to get one reference from Github
- Step1:download and install svn tool from https://www.wandisco.com/
- Step2:register svn tool execution path to system environment
- Step3:get access link of reference project in github(eg.https://github.com/Opulinks-Tech/OPL1000-Reference/tree/master/Ref_Transparent)
- Step4:replace “tree/master” string with “trunk” in access link(eg.https://github.com/Opulinks-Tech/OPL1000-Reference/trunk/Ref_Transparent)
- Step5:run svn checkout command in dos console to fetch the source code. eg. svn checkout https://github.com/Opulinks-Tech/OPL1000-Reference/trunk/Ref_Transparent