Function / Feature
- This reference shows a light control device that connected to Ali cloud via MQTT protocol.
- Ali could MQTT protocol is supported.
- Single chip solution, application runs on OPL1000 M3 MCU.
- Adopt BLE configure WIFI AP to connect Internet / cloud.
- Power save default setting is "close smart sleep".
- Use Ali Cloud Intelligent APP to control "light control" device.
Directory and Content
- Contains reference design source code, include library, implementation c code and project files.
- Contains this reference application guide , Ali key and app generation guide document.
- Contains m0 bin file and pack script file that used to generate an integrated firmware.
- opl1000.bin: OPL1000 integrated firmware file. User can download it to "Ali-LED" type device and evaluate its function directly.
- Note: in order to avoid device "Ali Key 5 elements" conflict, user shall apply new "Ali Key 5 elements" from Ali cloud. Refer "OPL1000_ali_key&app_create_guide.pdf" document to know detailed information.
Develop application based on reference
User can develop light-control type application (base on MQTT protocol and connect to Ali Cloud ) according to this reference design. Generally it includes 4 steps.
- Register and create product/device on Ali cloud, define its property and get "Ali Key 5 elements" parameters for application development.
- Modify/extend functions based on existing reference design.
- Create or update Ali cloud function APP.
- Verify message transferring between IOT device, cloud and mobile APP, and validate functions/features.