APEX Date Dropper
An Oracle APEX Item Plug-in based on the jQuery UI datepicker Datedropper3.
Component-Level Custom Attributes
Application-Level Custom Attributes
- Default Date: This option offers the possibility to set a starting date. Please note that you must follow this specific format (mm-dd-yyyy) to allow the matching to recognize month, day and year (
Default: CURRENT DATE).
- Disabled Days: This option offers the possibility to set a string of disabled days. So, separete all days by comma and the picker will convert them into an array. Please note that you must follow this specific format (mm/dd/yyyy) to allow the matching to recognize month, day and year (
- Init Set: This option changes the input value automatically, by default. Set to false to prevent it (
- Large Mode: This option enables to switch the size of the picker by clicking on the icon at the bottom or clicking on the day block (
- Large Default: If set to true, this option shows the large view by default (
- Lock: This option sets the date limit based on the assigned variable. If you set to "from", you can't select a date earlier than the current date. Opposed to this behavior, if it's set to "to", you can not select a date after the current date (
- Jump: It groups years based on the value set(multiple). This option is enabled when you click on the year block, to accellerate the transition between years (
- Max Year: The highest year that the control will allow (
Default: CURRENT YEAR).
- Min Year: The lowest year that the control will allow (
- Modal: If this option is set to true, the picker will be displayed centered, with a dark overlay in background (
- Format: The date format the picker will write on the selected input (
||Non-padded numeric month
||Long numeric year
||Padded numeric day
||Non-Padded Numeric day
- FX: If set to true, the picker will run an initial state animation and all user changes are animated (
- FX Mobile: Animations could be very slow on some older smartphones. To prevent this, set this option to false to disable animations on any mobile viewport (
- Lang: Languages used for months and days of the week (
- Theme: Set the name of style that you have assigned on the stylesheet generated by the theme generator.
- Translate Mode: If it's set to true, you can change the language by clicking on the icon at the bottom (
- MAJOR version increments when breaking backwards compatibility
- MINOR version increments when adding new functionality in a backwards-compatible manner
- PATCH version increments when fixing bugs and other miscellaneous changes