The aim of the project
The Baah Box project has been created so as to provide to inpatent children and adults a fun solution to use so as to train their muscles or arms.
Indeed some people can have a missing arm, and are equiped by a prothesis. They need training to discover and train the muscles needed to control the prothesis.
Also people can be injuried and have to train again their muscles, arms or hands so as to recover their capabilities.
The common training tools are not fun, there are no games. We provide with Baah Box a solution with:
- an iOS app
- an Android app
- a box with Arduino ships and a 3D printable shield
- lovely assets
Sensors and joystick have to be plugged to the box communicating with the apps using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
Pictures of the project
Some mockups of the iOS app
The Baah box
Pictures of the set up
Here are four links pointing to all sides of the project.
- The iOS code: https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/BaahBox-iOS
- The Android code: https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/BaahBox-Android
- The Arduino firmware: https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/BaahBox-Arduino
- The assets: https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/BaahBox-assets
Keep an eye here, we'll deliver the apps on stores soon ;-)