The target of Orange Confort+ functionalities is to enhance user experience on web sites, which are already accessible, or still accessible.
Orange Confort+ provides these services:
- Typography - user may change: font size, space between words, characters and lines, font-face to Open Dyslexic
- Layout: cancel layout, text align left, numbering list items, modify navigation links appearance, display a reading mask
- Colors : Modify foreground/background colors
- Behavior: direct access to main content on page load, automatic selection of page clickable elements with a user defined delay, page scrolling on simple user on hover.
Be careful, Orange Confort+ does not improve the accessibility level of a web site: blocking points still stay blocking points, with or without Orange Confort+.
Table of contents
- Browser extension
- Deploy it on your website
- Bugs and feature requests
- Copyright and license
Deploying Orange Confort+ on your website
To deploy Orange Confort+ onto your domain, a prepackaged version is available: you just need to customize the values in
Edit the files, and change the following variables:
var hebergementDomaine = 'https://HEBERGEMENTDOMAIN'; // Here is your website protocol and url (end without /) eg: http://myexample.com var hebergementFullPath = hebergementDomaine + 'YOURPATHTOSOURCEFILES'; // YOURPATHTOSOURCEFILES is the deployment path (starting en ending with a /) eg: /myconfortplus/
NB: Pay attention to the protocol you are using, HTTPS or HTTP.
Now you're ready to deploy it, just copy all the files and folders from
dist/serveur to your website tree in
myconfortplus folder if you used it for YOURPATHTOSOURCEFILES value.
</body>, in your pages like this (replace
example.com with your domain):
NB: The user settings are saved onto your domain and are never shared with other websites, or extension.
If the button doesn't comply with your graphics charter, you can create a link that will trigger Confort plus. To do so, just include those scripts along with the aforementionned:
Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/Orange-Confort-plus.git.
$ npm install
$ bower install
Watch it localy :
$ grunt serve
Go to http://localhost:9010/testpage.html
Now you're ready to update all files in
/app and they will automaticaly reload after update.
Bugs and feature requests
Copyright and license
Code copyright 2014 - 2019 Orange. Code released under the GPLV2 license.