Sample Web Application
Create a sample Web Application.
Goal: a user login page that allows the end user to access a list of clients by id and name. Requirements: User cannot access client list until logged in. Requirements: User cannot access client list until logged in.
Technologies: HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP5, and MySQL
- Does not include the following (all though they could be added later):
- create new user form
- change user password
- create user profile
- Upon successful login, display the current user's first name with greeting
- Display the full Contact Details form
Steps to Run App:
- Unzip file: MonkediaProject.zip
- Locate the Database file & import the script using your MySQL IDE: Setup/monkediadb.sql
- Update Database settings to match your database within file: includes: db_config Default settings are loaded
- Run Application: http://localhost/ProjectFolderName/index.php
- Default Settings: username: Your Company Email (for example: email@example.com) password: CompanyName