UI will allow a user to encrypt or decrypt a text file Web application name is "MyCrypto". To run the project open the index.php file The user interface will allow a user to encrypt or decrypt a text file.
- Select a file, by clicking the "Select File" button
- Choose: Encrypt or Decrypt
- Enter a cypher key within the "Key =" field. Note: 1. The cipher key I determine to decrypt the encrypted.txt file is the default key. 2. The cipher key should be either: A. alpha - (26 unique characters) [A-Z] B. alphanumeric - (26 unique characters) [A-Z] + 10 unique digits [0-9] C. alphanumeric format should be all the alphabet in any order [A-Z], followed by all 10 digits in any order [0-9]
- Press the "Convert" button. Note: Original text loads within the left panel and Convert text loads within the right panel
- Click the "Download" link to open your text file.