All-in-one collaboration solution. For non-profit organizations, sports clubs, small to medium-sized businesses.
django Organice is a nice way to run a collaboration platform, an intranet, and websites for your business. It's a compilation of the best Django packages, preconfigured for getting you started quickly. Being powered by the well-known Django Web framework it's a safe choice for your IT investment providing an easily extensible architecture.
- Enables everyone to contribute to your content---while retaining your full control.
- Supports all four common collaboration and support patterns in several ways:
- Active contribution (create content, contribute corrections)
- Passive contribution (report issues, assign tasks, provide feedback)
- Active consumption (search and browse for content)
- Passive consumption (subscribe to notifications)
- Continually involves, helps and optimally supports your collaborators by sending out reminders, editing and submission hints to avoid losing traction or interest.
Major components of django Organice are:
- Django Web framework
- full-featured content management (django CMS)
- full-featured versatile blog (Zinnia, cmsplugin)
- events with event calendar (via Zinnia)
- flexible contact pages (cmsplugin)
- link collection pages
- full-featured newsletter (Emencia)
- todo/issue lists
- social login and user profiles (allauth)
- generic analytics support (analytical)
- web analytics respecting your privacy (Piwik integration)
- multiple themes (available for free at http://organice.io/themes)
- multi-language support
- multiple websites support
- database support for PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and more
We are thrilled to get these awesome features out to you:
- group spaces with automatic mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- documentation area / wiki (probably by use of CMS functionality)
- discussion forum / Q&A board (Askbot, Misago)
- content download for magazine generation
- unobtrusive, integrated, transparent document and asset management
- DropBox, ownCloud, Windows OneDrive, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, etc. integration
- fully integrated search (Haystack)
- live chat or chat integration
- surveys (django-crowdsourcing, ntusurvey)
Who is using django Organice?
Examples of websites running django Organice:
Download and Contributions
Official repositories: (kept in sync)
- Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/organice/django-organice
- GitHub: https://github.com/Organice/django-organice