Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
V0.4.0a “Mechta” release notes
Release date: March 12th, 2018
The second release in March features the fully compliant GS1 standard importer as well as documented incentivisation system and taxonomy of different network entities that can be found on our Wiki here.
Apart from GS1 standard importer, as a major milestone, this release should be considered as an intermediate release used for the purposes of conceptualising the full incentivisation model that will be implemented during the following releases.
This release also brings a lot of improvements for our contributors like major cleanup of the source code, most important methods covered with unit tests as well as eslint standards completely defined and code properly linted.
- Fully GS1 standard compliant importer
- Documented incentive model
- Significantly improved unit tests coverage of the code
- Database tests
- Code is completely linted
- Fixed transaction bugs
- Fixed RPC start bug on OSX
- Refactoring of utilities and several other classes
- Integration of Eslint to TravisCI