Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
V0.6.0a “Kosmos” release notes
Release date: April 23rd, 2018
Kosmos release brings three vital improvements to the system. They are:
- Full GS1 standards validation: We have improved the GS1 import integration experience by adding full GS1 data validation. This helps speed up integrations.
- The first implementation of the market bidding mechanism.
- Fully implemented blockchain fingerprinting virtualization documentation, which explains how the blockchain layer of the protocol will become compatible with blockchains other than Ethereum.
- Implemented first version of bidding mechanism covering the full flow - offer broadcast, sending bids, offer reveal and choose
- Finished abstraction of blockchain interface
- Finished GS1 import validation with error reporting
- Created new smart contract for Bidding
- Improved unit tests coverage of the code to 80% of covered modules
- Separated logic for DC and DH in the code
- Implemented sequelize ORM instead of raw queries to majority of database calls
- Reintroduced dotenv for easier initial configuration
- Improved network module - several bugs fixed in Kademlia implementation
- Polished and improved refactoring of the code done in previous release