Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
V0.7.0a “Zond” release notes
Release date: May 7th, 2018
The Zond release introduces:
- A standardized and documented OriginTrail graph ontology structure and compatibility with the Neo4j graph database. This compatibility enhances the flexibility in the data layer as it allows for selecting more than one underlying database system. Neo4j is a graph database platform that powers many of today's mission-critical enterprise applications, including artificial intelligence, fraud detection and recommendations. It is used by companies such as Microsoft, Walmart, Ebay, Airbnb, Volvo, Cisco, Microsoft, LinkedIn, UBS, novo nordisk, and many others.
- The first version of the zero-knowledge privacy protocol for sharing sensitive data in an encrypted, but publicly verifiable form. This makes the OriginTrail protocol more attractive to companies who would like the competitive advantage of increased transparency and efficiency in their supply chains.
- First iteration of Zero knowledge validation algorithm
- Neo4J Compatibility
- Implementation of new graph ontology
- First version of UI
- Created new smart contract for Bidding
- Created initial configuration verification - balance on wallet etc.
- GS1 Importer refactoring
- Completely refactored node communication flow in the bidding mechanism
- Fixed timed events and updated to work on Smart contract events
- Increased test coverage