Brick Breakout – July 2014 – September 2014
You can see a gameplay video in this link
Fun and abstract arkanoid – breakout – brick breaker! Exciting challenge with differents bonuses and power-ups. Bounce the ball and try to conquer each level. It was develop by a team of two programmers using Unity3D and free assets for sounds and graphics. Also, we used 2DToolkit for better handling of 2D sprites. We designed and implemented the main systems for handling collisions between the ball, bricks and paddle, and the powerup and score system to keep track of any changes. Also, we created a simple level builder from files, which made easy create different levels without problems.
- Implementation of the multiple resolutions and scales for all the platforms.
- Design and implementation of power-ups effects on gameplay.
- Implementation of level builder from file.
- Score system handling different situations between levels, bonus, time, power-ups.
- Test of the main features of the game with special situations prone to errors and bugs.
You can see the a gallery of this project in here