Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Improved MapCSS performance: Only check objects with at least one relevant tag.
- Improved MapCSS performance: Keep rules for similar objects around.
- Added a cross-plaform SQLite connection.
- Added an MBTiles layer.
- Added platform initialization code to inject platform specific code.
- Added radian normalization.
- Added OffsetWithDirection to GeoCoordinate.
- Improved Layer implementation to allow for external development of custom layers.
- Improved rendering performance and memory usage by injecting native images.
- Improved memory usage on Android by recovering not destroying native images.
- Improved maintenance of changes. Fixes #115.
- Do not destroy and recreate Path-objects on every rendering cycle on Android.
- Removed OsmSharp.Data.* assemblies from default Nuget packages and moved them to seperate packages.
- Fixed ZoomToMarkers that keeps getting called on each refresh.
- Fixed bug in Equals() in Tile. Thanks @langsweirdt
- Fixed access to map layers and MapChanged even handling on Android. Fixes #105, #65 and #87.
- Fixed PostgreSQL provider string encoding. Fixed #113.
- Implemented IPreProcessor on CHPreProcessor. Fixed #112.
- Checked sorting of zoom levels. Fixed #81.
- Fixed memory leak. Fixed #90.
- Fixed blocking issue on CHRouter.
- Fixed dependeny definition in Nuget packages.