/ go-play Public
Releases · OtherCrashOverride/go-play
- For best results, turn off before removing or inserting SD card.
- Increase stack size (fix large file collections)
- Start/Restart support
- Menu returns to previous position in file list
- ROM artwork support
- DAC support
- DAC support.
- Add Start/Restart support
- Scale setting is remembered per emulator: NES, GB/GBC, and SMS/GG/COL.
- Audio sample rate changed to 32Khz
- Fix coleco Frogger detection
- Improve performance when LCD disabled
- Requires device firmware 20180726 (or later).
- Previous SMS/GG/COL save games are not compatible with this release.
- Enable 80Mhz PSRAM (slightly faster menus).
- Fix memory leak.
- Enable 80Mhz PSRAM
- Add build/version info to debug output
- Fix sleep
- Add Frogger, Alcazar, Boulder Dash keymaps
- Fix save games.
- Fix sound crackling.
- Device firmware 20180718 is required
- New SD card skeleton folders are required: "odroid/data/col" and "roms/col"
- SMS/GG save files are not compatible with new emulator.
- ColecoVison requires a BIOS file on the SD card to operate and is expected at "roms/col/BIOS.col".
- Add ColecoVision menu
- Increase menu wrap around speed
- Save/load from SD card
- Improve LCD display functions internally
- Fix truncated sprites
- Fix CPU instruction emulation
- Replace smsplus with smsplus-gx (improved compatibly)
- New emulator
- Select = Reset console, Start = Keypad 1, B = Left button, A = Right button
- Case insensitive sort.
- Fix load/save of large SRAM
NES, GB, SMS
- Display SD card error conditions
- Use Select/Start to move the file list by letter
- File lists wraps around using Left/Right
- Emulator list wraps around using Left/Right
- [GB] Emulate LCD disabled
- [SMS] Disable debug message (slow down)
- [GB] Fix rendering issue with some titles
- [GB] Support large SRAM
- [GB] Fix palette issue on GB (not color) titles
- [GB] Fix sprite clipping (left side of screen)
- [NES] Add mapper 10
- Improve audio range (extra volume level)
- Next-gen firmware support
- [GB] Demand load page.
- [NES] Experimental workaround for PSRAM issue.
- Fix save data not being written to SD card
- Update partition table
- Ignore hidden files (start with ".")
- Stability improvements
- Show splash screen on GB/GBC emulator at startup