Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- some enhancements in experimental backend for QtWebEngine (Blink):
- download dialog is now shown for tab that initiated it;
- added support for handling requests to print page;
- many other fixes.
- added importer for OPML files;
- added support for abp: protocol for adding new content filtering profiles;
- added ability to open selection as link if it macthes URL format;
- various fixes and minor improvements for Feeds reader.
- initial version of Feeds Reader:
- Atom and RSS 2.0 parsers;
- support for categories;
- ability to preview feeds before subscribing using view-feed: protocol;
- added action to take page screenshot;
- some minor optimizations.
- several enhancements in experimental backend for QtWebEngine (Blink):
- initial work on global history support;
- added support for alternative stylesheets;
- added support for fetching lists of search engines, feeds and links;
- initial work on Feeds Reader;
- several bug fixes and some minor optimizations.
- added new default style for Start Page by Kamil Nęcek;
- added interface allowing to manage list of hosts using customized website overrides;
- several bug fixes and some optimizations.