Displays Bitcoin and Altcoin market information in the Gnome Shell.
- Blinktrade (Bitcambio)
The latest reviewed version can be found at https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/648/bitcoin-markets/
The latest development version can be installed manually with these commands
git clone https://github.com/OttoAllmendinger/gnome-shell-bitcoin-markets.git cd gnome-shell-bitcoin-markets make install
Then go to https://extensions.gnome.org/local/ to turn on the extension or use gnome-tweak-tool.
make restart the gnome-shell can be restarted during development iterations.
On most systems you can use
journalctl /usr/bin/gnome-shell -f to get log output from this (and other) extensions.
- https://github.com/filidorwiese - Altcoin support, CoinMarketCap and Poloniex support
- https://github.com/fearenales - Popup settings implementation, BTCChina support
- https://github.com/b00bl1k - WEX support
- https://github.com/osiux - Bitso support
- https://github.com/brunobertoldi - Bitfinex support
- https://github.com/eloo - Kraken support
- https://github.com/plehatron -- CEX.io support
- https://github.com/h6w - BTCMarkets.net support
- https://github.com/vecr25 - Binance support
- https://github.com/joaoescribano - CoinGecko support
- https://github.com/volandku - BitMEX support
- https://github.com/HawtDogFlvrWtr - CryptoCompare support
Bitcoin tip address 3AUe4yau24jk9q9n914yDQF89kaBsqBfkf