Otto DIY ESP Libraries
This repository have the additional Libraries for Otto DIY robot) for ESP compatible boards
- Download the .zip here
- Open Arduino IDE and navigate to Sketch > Include Library > Add .ZIP Library. At the top of the drop down list, select the option to "Add .ZIP Library''.
- You will be prompted to select the library. Navigate to the .zip file's location, that you just downloaded and open it.
- In the main window you will see in the bottom back area a message that it has been installed.
- To verify they are properly installed, go to Sketch > Include Library menu. You should now see the library at the bottom of the drop-down menu. That means is ready to use Otto example codes! you can find them in File > Examples > OttoDIYLib for more details or other way to install libraries visit this link
Additionally you will need to add the ESP32 to your Arduino IDE
You will need to install also the main Otto Arduino Libraries form the other repo Download the .zip Otto libraries here
How to Contribute:
Contributing to this software is warmly welcomed. There are 3 ways you can contribute to this project:
- Test and if find a problem then post an issue.
- Helps us solve the issues or other bugs.
- Improve and optimize the curren libraries. You can do this basically by forking, committing modifications and then pulling requests.
Please add a change log and your contact into file header.
Thanks for your contribution and Welcome to the Otto DIY community
You can use all resources of Otto for free but Otto DIY Website must be included in any redistribution and remixes must keep the CC-BY-SA license, As you might seen with the original Otto DIY project the idea is that more people can have access, therefore if you copy or remix Otto you must also release under same open license, that means you must release all files also to the public.
Otto DIY by www.ottodiy.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Otto DIY website must be included in any redistribution and remixes must keep the CC-BY-SA license.