#Sparkle Turntable Bot
A customizable Turntable.fm bot written in node.js utilizing ttapi.
This project is no longer in development. If you have new features or bugfixes, feel free to submit a pull request.
npm install sparklebot
This bot is written in Node.JS and utilizes Alain Gilbert's Turntable API.
The bot can:
- Respond to a set of commands in chat and through turntable's PM system
- Awesome songs based on various systems
- Log vote, chat, song, and room events in the console
- Report song stats in chat after each song
- Welcome users to the room via chat and PM
- Enforce room rules regarding song limits and timeouts before a person can DJ again
- Log song statistics and chat entries in a MySQL database
- Receive and respond to commands via a HTTP RESTful API
- Manage a waitlist/queue for a room
If you have a nontrivial question, feel free to contact me. I'm usually hanging out in the Indie/Classic Alt 1+Done room on Turntable.