A Open Source Browser Based Bitcoin Wallet. Version 1.6 beta by OutCast3k
Github URL: https://github.com/OutCast3k/coinbin/
Coinb.in supports a number of key features such as:
- Offline Compressed & uncompressed Address creation.
- Offline Multisignature Address creation.
- "In browser" Key (re)generation.
- Send and receive payments.
- Ability to decode transactions, redeem scripts and more offline.
- Build custom transactions offline.
- Sign transactions offline.
- Signatures are deterministic as per RFC 6979 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6979#section-3.2)
- Broadcast transactions.
- nLockTime support.
- Add custom data to transactions with the use of OP_RETURN.
- Support current Dark Wallet Stealth Address structure (as of version Alpha 7) for outputs.
- Brain wallet support.
- Compatible with bitcoin-qt
- An offical .onion address for tor users.
- Offline qrcode creator and scanning tool.
- HD (bip32) support.
- Supports altcoins such as litecoin.
- Replace by fee (RBF) Support.
- Segwit Support.
- Bech32 address support.
- Fee calculator - https://coinb.in/#fees
- Transaction rebuild support for RBF and double spending.
Donate to 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G to see more development!