Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Version 1.2.0 (04 Nov 2018)
- Provide both an x86 and x64 Windows build.
- Remove Windows specific dependencies from code base (may now be compiled for use on Linux).
- Remove .clm and .vol template files from application download (no longer required).
- Bug Fix: Allow providing filenames out of alphabetical order when CREATE is used.
- Bug Fix: Align the internal name sorting algorithm to align with the Outpost 2 binary search.
- Bug Fix: Reject filenames that contain non-ASCII characters (prevents sort discrepancies with Outpost 2 binary search).
- Generally improve error handling messaging.
- Rewrite sections of the ReadMe.
Force filenames to be listed alphabetically inside archives and other bug fixes.
Version 1.1.0 (07 Nov 2017)
- Bug Fix and Feature Change: Sort all filenames alphabetically during CREATE command.
- Error Handling: Attempting to CREATE a repository that would contain 2 files with the same name results in an error message.
- Error Handling: Attempting to EXTRACT a directory from an Archive results in an error message.
- General code cleaning.
Bugfix release for OP2Archive.
Version 1.0.2 (16 Jan 2018)
- Fix a fatal crash when attempting to extract a directory from a volume file. (Extracting directories from volume files is not possible, but the program should not crash if attempted).
Added MIT License to OP2Archive. Improved debugging support by including PDB file.
Version 1.0.1 (07 Nov 2017)
- Add License.txt to project and downloads.
- Update ReadMe.txt and DeveloperReadMe.txt to reference License.txt.
- Improve Post Build Script to include zipping PDB file.