This is a public issue-tracking repository for bugs and confirmed features related to the Overcast Network.
If you find a potential exploit or vulnerability, please exercise reasonable disclosure:
- Privately contact Overcast Network staff about the issue.
- Do not publicly disclose the issue immediately (give Overcast Network staff adequate time to respond to and address your inquiry before you disclose the vulnerability publicly).
- Follow the formatting guide to the best of your ability, making sure to include steps to reproduce your issue
- Search the issue tracker to ensure that your issue is not a duplicate
- Verify the validity and/or plausibility of your issue
- Be clear and concise in your description
- Take advantage of GitHub Flavored Markdown--it's awesome, and it makes your submission that much better!
- Use a vanilla environment, making sure to remove any browser extensions or client-side mods
- Bump issues to receive a response (all issues are acknowledged)
- Argue unproductively in an issue's comments
- Re-create an issue you feel unjustly closed
- Add comments such as
👍, +1 or "I like this idea"
- Submit issues that are general suggestions, as opposed to specific, technical bugs or confirmed features
- Create disrespectful or inflammatory comments
It is recommended that issues are formatted using the following template for maximum clarity and readability:
Provide a brief summary of the issue. Your title should allow users browsing the tracker to grasp the gist of your issue at a glance.
Avatars not displaying correctly in friends list
Try to separate your description into three different sections, if possible:
This section should provide a detailed explanation of the issue.
Steps to reproduce
If applicable, this section should provide a detailed list of steps needed to reproduce the issue.
Information that doesn't necessarily fit into any other sections. Common examples are attachments, images, or disclaimers.