#Oyake Simple Child Theme for Thesis Theme Framework on WordPress
A simple child theme for thesis, designed to change nicely with change in colors from Thesis Back-end (Dashboard) options. See it live at: http://rishabhverma.me
Also Uses Sass for effective and fast CSS. However, the css file is complied so .scss is just there for reference, learning and in case you know SASS - for quicker changes. Too make changes with Sass, just run
'''sass --watch custom.scss:custom.css'''
- Install Thesis theme for WordPress on your WordPress blog.
- Put the repo in /custom folder inside your theme folder. (This child theme was made for Thesis 1.8, so it'd be thesis_18/custom)
- Go to Thesis > Manage Options and use thesis-design-options-xxxxx.dat file to update Design Options.
- You may use on your commercial or non-commercial website.
- Do NOT remove the attribution in Footer.
- You may make changes.
- You may redistrubute chages under same licence.
- You may not sell Oyake as it is or derivative work.
Note: Thesis and related stuff is copyright and trademark of DIY Themes and Chris Pearson.
Oyake means design or intent in Japanese.