Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
POKEMON 3D v0.58 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
1 - New Content:
- Trainer Tower
- 4 courses(Single, Double, Knockout, Mixed)
- Dreepy Family available
- Steel Beam Tutor in Olivine City
- TMs 183, 187, 178 and 177 available
- Fossils may now be revived with one of two scientists in the Pweter Museum
- All Fossil Pokemon now available
- Fossils available in Sevault Canyon Rock Smash
- Weather Rocks available in Mt. Silver Rock Smash
- Tao, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver Emblems(retroactive with a visit to original location)
- Pokemon 880-887 implemented but not necessarily available
2 - Changes
- Move Deleter and Reminder moved to all Pokecenters
- Draco Meteor Tutor moved to Blackthorn House
- Various Rock Smash item changes
- Various Gen 8 compatability changes
- New textures for Diglett's Cave
- structural changes to pokemon Menu sprites
3 - Bugfixes
- MUSIC IS FIXED!!!
- High Jump Kick and Jump Kick crash damage now applies properly
- Supersonic no longer checks for type matchups
- Flash Fire (WIP)
- Dusk Ball/TM 158 Item ID conflict
- Indigo Plateau Stone store NPC
- Change game load skin to show correctly even when surfing
- Swapped Politoed to Marill as wild surf option in Ruin Valley
- Crash with Jasmine’s pre-Blue rematch team
- Snow causing a flickering effect on the sides of Blackthorn gym and house at Cape Brink
- Small fix to how Server IP is determined
- Fix Alt-Tab crash from chat screen
Hello! We are back so soon because of a small mistake which caused some serious problems for you all!
This update primarily fixes the crash that occurs after catching any member of the Tao Trio but, we also had a couple of minor changes we thought we should include from the new Generation 8 Sword and Shield!
Those changes are as follows:
Updated Rapid Spin, Howl, and King's Shield.
Added new interactions and immunities with intimidate.
Updated Koffing and Weezing's Abilities.
Updated Aegislash's base stats.
POKEMON 3D v0.57 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
Soon… bot count: 1(-2)
1 - New Content:
- Legendary Tao Trio Storyline
- Mt Ember’s Secret Path
- Dotted Hole
- Embedded Tower
- N, the mysterious trainer
- Light or Dark Stone
- Reshiram or Zekrom
- Pewter Museum gets a 2nd floor, radio scientist is moved
- Created DNA scientist to fuse Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram
- Choice Items (Band, Specs & Scarf)
- Rock Tunnel remapped in HGSS layout
- Diglett’s Cave remapped in HGSS layout
- Minor layout change to Route 42
- TM 71 Fissure, TM 114 Fling and TM 125 Rock Polish now available
- Darkfire gets a Gen VI team added to its random selection
2 - Engine Features:
- “Fused” Pokémon blocked from trades
- Changed <Pokemon.data>’s output to prevent parsing errors
- @Pokemon.removeattackid(int,int) - removes the given pokemons given attack
- @screen.fadeoutcolor(int,int,int) - changes the fadeout color to match given 3 num color
- <pokemon.hasattackinparty(int)> - returns -1 if false, party Id of first holder otherwise
3 - Fixes:
- Jessie and James not having intro text
- Made belly drum fail if the user’s Attack is maxed
- Prevented player from backing out of showing Bill’s Grandpa a Pokémon (show him an incorrect one to exit)
- Fixed Elemental Gem descriptions
- Wild Pokémon on Mt. Ember’s exterior grass
- Erika having a wrong Pokémon in her rematch team
- Johto Gym Leaders having mega evolutions on their weaker teams
- Typo on the Blue Gem in Ancient Ruins
- Removed the extra scientist in Ancient Ruins
- Increased levels of S.S. Aqua trainers on the first trip
- Minor adjustments to wild Pokémon rates on Routes 24 and 25
- Fix grabbing one item removes 2 in Millenial Star Tower
- Missing wall tile between Route 2 and Viridian City
- Braille Font’s colors
- Minor adjustment to the Sevii Islands region map
POKEMON 3D v0.56 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
1 - Gym Leader Rematches
- Battle Bar Location created in Goldenrod City.
- 8 Johto Gym Leaders available after beating Lance
- 8 Kanto Gym Leaders available after beating Blue
- 8 other trainers available from special events after gathering all of the Gym Leaders
- Even stronger rematch teams for Red on Mt. Silver
2 - Moves, Items and Abilities
2.1 New Battle Mechanics
- Electric Terrain
- Grassy Terrain
- Misty Terrain
- Psychic Terrain
- "Grounded" Condition
- Gen 7 Natural Gift Power Calculations
2.2 New Moves
- Electric Terrain
- Grassy Terrain
- Misty Terrain
- Psychic Terrain
2.3 New Abilities
- Electric Surge
- Grassy Surge
- Misty Surge
- Psychic Surge
- Grass Pelt
- Surge Surfer
2.4 New Items
- Electric Seed
- Grassy Seed
- Misty Seed
- Psychic Seed
- Terrain Extender
- TMs 171-181
- Elemental Gems
- Ice Stone
- Cell Battery
- Roseli Berry
- Kee Berry
- Maranga Berry
- Berserk Gene
- Pewter Crunchies
3 Minor changes
- Several new items buyable in Frontier Shop with BP
- Evolution stone shop in Fuchsia City
- Minor Aesthetic and Item changes in Icefall Cave
- Some trainers have minor team changes in preparation for Alolan Forms
- Some wild pokemon have changed in preparation for Alolan Forms
- Some background content changed to support eventual implementation of Gen 7 Pokemon and Alolan forms
4 Bug Fixes
Fixed several major bugs related to time
Overhauled item icons for better clarity
Goldenrod Mart rooftop fences adjusted
Added wild pokemon encounters to Pallet Town and Cinnabar Island
Rock incense moved to ID 299 and re-added to Lost cave
Fixed several typos and old names around Clair and Chuck
Fixed offset map flickering on R42
Fixed Ladders in Mt Mortar
Fixed bug with some trainer’s HP
Fixed several maps with incorrect region maps
Allow Lanturn to learn Thunderbolt via TM
Fixed Whirl Islands Waterfall cave Wall
Fixed Silver’s Indigo Plateau rematches team
Fixed Dusk ball Multiplier in caves
Fixed Fake Out/First Impression working when it shouldn’t
Fixed protection-lifting moves showing messages unnecessarily
Fixed functionality for Trapping and Binding moves in various instances
Fixed Flinch message appearing randomly
Fixed Smack Down and Thousand Arrows properly grounding foes
Chilan Berry should now activate properly
Fixed multiple typos or capitalization issues on battle screen messages or moves
Fixed minor positioning issues on the inventory screen
Made Whitney mention her badge is necessary for Ride HM usage
Prevent Safari Balls and Sport Balls from being smuggled
Fixed animations on some Overworld sprites
POKÉMON 3D v0.55.2 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
1 - New Stuff:
- Added two move tutors (V-Create at Liberty Island; Draco Meteor at Dragon’s Den)
- Flame Orb, Toxic Orb and Life Orb now sold at Frontier shop
- Leaf = Green Sprite
- New Red Rematches
- Gender Switch button and save reset button re-added for Online saves
2 - Fixes:
- Fixed second item in Lost Cave from Ancient Shard to Sea Incense
- Update a bunch of stairs
- Improve offset maps around Route 17
- Remove some spots where snow texture flickers with normal texture
- Bug Catcher Arnie phone typo
- Fix Item ID for Altarianite
- Fix crash when using Judgement without a held item
- Fix Elite Four Doors
- Fix double Expert Belts
- Fix Pattern Bush wild encounters
- Enhanced Mt. Silver battlemap
- Modify Bruno’s rematch levels
- Make the remaining 2 Kanto starter Mega Stones available
- Upgrade some more heal items to gen 7 standards and match text for all
- Make it impossible to meet friendly Grunts in Chrono Island
- Item in wrong location in Sevault Canyon
- Fix Pansage Hold item
- Fix infinite item glitch
- Fix text overflow from Tanoby Ruins trainer
- Potential fix for ability related crashes
POKÉMON 3D v0.55.1 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
1 - New Content
- Events Center in Ecruteak City
2 - Fixes and minor changes
- Fixed offset maps in Sevault Canyon
- Removed old lady(and hidden hiker) from all Tanoby Chambers
- Fixed Elite Four room doors
- Fixed “Beast” Emblem
- Modified some Emblem flavor text
- Fix warps from Water Path on Fortune Island (fixes habitat-dex listings)
- Changed stairs in Six Island Town to actual stairs
- Fixed warps on Liberty Island
- Revival Herb now fully heals
- Fixed music not returning after riding boat to Sevii Islands
POKEMON 3D v0.55 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
1 - Main Changes
1.1 - Menus
- Implemented new Start Screen
- Implemented new Save Game selection Screen
- Implemented new Intro Cutscene
- Implemented new Main Menu
- Implemented new Trainer Card Menu
- Implemented new Settings Menu
- Implemented new Party Menu
- Implemented new Save Menu
- Implemented new Items Menu
- Implemented new Shop Menu
2 - Items, Moves, Abilities, and Pokemon
2.1 - Items
2.1.1 - Newly Implemented Items
- Burn Drive - unreleased
- Chill Drive - unreleased
- Douse Drive - unreleased
- Shock Drive - unreleased
- Liberty Pass
- Ancient Fragment
- Expert Belt
- Focus Sash
2.1.2 - Previously Unreleased Items
- TM 145 - Smack Down
- TM 127 - Stone Edge
- TM 100 - Flamethrower
- TM 147 - Flame Charge
- TM 136 - Grass knot
- TM 131 - Captivate
- TM 53 - Swords dance
- Aguav Berry
- Figy Berry
- Iapapa Berry
- Mago Berry
- Wiki Berry
- Icy Rock
- Soothe Bell
- Charizardite X
- Charizardite Y
- Mewtwonite X
- Mewtwonite Y
2.2 - Updated or Implemented Moves
- Dark Void
- Spacial Rend
- Storm Throw
- Shadow Force
- Thousand Waves
- Fell Stinger
- Hyperspace Fury
- Parting Shot
- Light of Ruin
- Final Gambit
- Flying Press
- Dragon Ascent
- Phantom Force
- Worry Seed
- Precipice Blades
- Thousand Arrows
- Echoed Voice
- Hold Back
- Reflect Type
- Simple Beam
- Techno Blast
- Venom Drench
- Hyperspace Hole
- Diamond Storm
- Origin Pulse
- First Impression
- Pollen Puff
- Brutal Swing
- Darkest Lariat
- Power Trip
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Hammer
- Zing Zap
- Fleur Cannon
- Nature's Madness
- Burn Up
- Fire Lash
- Shadow Bone
- Spirit Shackle
- Solar Blade
- Strength Sap
- Trop Kick
- High Horsepower
- Shore Up
- Ice Hammer
- Revelation Dance
- Tearful Look
- Toxic Thread
- Prismatic Laser
- Psychic Fangs
- Anchor Shot
- Gear Up
- Smart Strike
- Sparkling Aura
2.3 - Pokemon
- Pikachu colored Pichu
- Spiny-Eared Pichu
3 - Story content
3.1 - New Locations
- Quest Island
- Water Path
- Green Path
- Pattern Bush
- Outcast Island
- Altering Cave
- Ruin Valley
- Fortune Island
- Seven Island
- Trainer Tower Exterior
- Canyon Entrance
- Sevault Canyon
- Tanoby Ruins
- Kolben Tower
- Assistant Offices
- Route 28
- Mt Silver
- Liberty island
3.2 - New Story SPOILERS!!!!!
- Celebi Quest
- Change to reward for Ruins of Alph Quest
- Activate Tanoby Ruins via Tanoby Key
- Trigger GS Ball in Tanoby Chambers
- Bring GS Ball to Ilex Shrine
- Battle Kimono Girl
- Time Travel through Giovanni/Silver Story
- Receive Celebi
- Liberty Island
- Battle Grunt outside Altered Cave
- Talk to navigator in Vermillion City
- Battle through Grunts on Liberty Island
- Battle Admin Petrel
- Capture Victini
- Speak with Looker
- Travel through Route 28 and Mt Silver
- Battle Red
- Speak with Prof Oak to receive a Kanto Starter, their Mega Stone, and the Mega Bracelet
- Collect Mega Stones
3.3 - Rebattleable Trainers
- Tornado (Kolben Tower Ass. Offices)
- Omega (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Capt. Segis (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Red (Mt. Silver Peak)
3.4 - New Emblems
- Deep Sea
3.5 - Minor Map changes:
- Clouds added to Cliff Edge Gate and Route 47
- Fountains added to Celadon City and National Park
- Optimized warps between maps overworld maps
#4 - Regression
- Content Packs and Game Modes are Unavailable for now due to the new menus not yet supporting them. We are going to be working on getting them back up as soon as possible!
POKEMON 3D v0.54.2 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
- Fixed fast graphics floor tiles inside the underwater cave.
- Fixed all issues regarding the Backup Save Feature. Disabled it by default.
- Hopefully fixed some performance issues regarding offset maps
- Fixed Pain Split being considered an HM
- Fixed Focus Blast accuracy and category
- Fixed Autotomize name
- Fixed EV gain algorithm
- Fixed Sky Attack missing flinch chance
- Fixed Power Swap wrong target
- Fixed badge display in trainer card
- Fixed Fake Out flinch conditions in PvE
- Added support for .ogg music files
- Added engine support for all remaining pokemon alternate forms
- Fixed most interactions with King's Rock in battle
- Fixed Aegislash losing Stance Change permanently under certain conditions
- Fixed serious performance issues on rendering models in the PC pokemon storage
- Fixed an exploit in the E4 maps that allowed the player to get by without battling
- Fixed Old man script in Five Island
- Adjusted the prices in the frontier shop
- Fixed typo in the dialogue of some NPC in Six Island pokecenter
- Fixed a typo kitchen script in the player's house
- Fixed Lilligant , Delphox and Greninja data files
- Added several sprites mostly made and/or edited by OmegaGhost
POKEMON 3D v0.54.1 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
- Adjusted the position of some summary sprites.
- Fixed Sharpedo and Kabutops data files.
- Fixed Mega Char X overworld sprite.
- Fixed some pokemon data files.
- Pichu can have Volt Tackle now.
- Fixed Sharpedo's held item.
- Fixed Charmander and Charmeleon data files.
- Added new sprites.
2. Battle System
- Add Bubble weather in battle system.
- Fixed after fainting switch interaction with trapping moves/abilities.
- Fix moves and abilities that break through ghost inmunity to normal and fighting type attacks.
- Fixed item transferring/removing moves and abilities.
- Fixed magician and pickpocket abilities.
- Fixed two turn moves.
- Fixed confusion conditions for Outrage and similar moves.
- Fixed "but there's no target" issue.
- Fixed Toxic Orb ans Flame Orb effects.
- Fixed Yawn counter.
- Fixed immunity breaking moves/abilities.
- Fixed intimidate and similar abilities.
- Fixed Hyper Beam and similar moves recharge conditions.
- Updated Explosion/Selfdestruct damage to the current gen.
- Fixed Fake Out usage after switching in.
- Fixed synchronize and teleport interaction.
- Fixed sleep infliction interaction with multi turn moves counters.
- Fixed multiturn moves interaction with confusion status.
- Fixed Quiver Dance interaction with substitute.
- Fixed Fury Cutter not resetting its counter properly.
- Fixed Electro Ball and Gyro Ball moves damage output.
- Fixed Effect Spore ability interaction with multi hit contact moves.
- Fixed cloud nine interaction with Hail/Sandstorm.
- Fixed infatuation volatile status lingering after the opp has switched out.
3. Game Content
- Added battle frontier shop with power items.
- Updated Tornado9797 NPC. Added script and trainer file to it.
- Fixed daycare texts and costs and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Fixed birdkeeper, memorial and map guy scripts in Five Island.
- Fixed machop trade issues. Now only tradeable in the dept store.
- Fixed rival script inside indigo plateau building.
- Fixed center healing script.
- Fixed underwater cave surface battle map.
- Fixed underwater cave main battle map ceiling.
- Fixed the collision of the table inside Lavender Town radio tower.
- Fixed vivillon sprite not showing in the grotto.
- Fixed underwater cave surfing bug.
- Added TM Drain Punch in its HGSS location.
- Fixed stairs in Viridian Forest.
- Fixed leaving ship script in Vermillion.
- Changed the halloffame.dat script so now it plays halloffame.ogg in the hall of fame.
- Fixed major lag in Underwater cave.
- Added <level.musicloop> constructor and @music.forceplay command.
- Y axis movement :) Press Left Ctrl + Left Alt + W to move up. (Left Ctrl is to make the player walk through walls which is apparently needed)
- Added @Pokemon.AddSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToAdd)
- Added @Pokemon.SetSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToSet)
- Added <Pokemon.GetSteps(PokemonIndex)>
- Added per GameMode instance of global start script. New GameMode rule added "StartScript".
- Enabled any pokemon having all HMs in Sandbox mode.
- Changed minifont from Verdana to Verdana Bold for better visibility.
- Made incoming hall of fame entries to store useful data only.
- Update credits screen.
- Added version info on the title bar.
- Added new options for future uses.
- Saving no longer stuck in the saving screen. It will display save failed. (With a message)
- Backup Save is added into the game. You can enable this via 0.54.1/saves/options.dat > "Extras|Backup Save". Your save will now be backed up. You can then keep a copy and put it elsewhere so that if anything bad happens, jianmingyong can fix for you.
- Fixed unusual screen size on full screen mode.
- XNA Build is back. You can download them below. (XNAPokemon.zip)