Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
POKEMON 3D v0.54.1 CHANGELOG (CLICK HERE)
- Adjusted the position of some summary sprites.
- Fixed Sharpedo and Kabutops data files.
- Fixed Mega Char X overworld sprite.
- Fixed some pokemon data files.
- Pichu can have Volt Tackle now.
- Fixed Sharpedo's held item.
- Fixed Charmander and Charmeleon data files.
- Added new sprites.
2. Battle System
- Add Bubble weather in battle system.
- Fixed after fainting switch interaction with trapping moves/abilities.
- Fix moves and abilities that break through ghost inmunity to normal and fighting type attacks.
- Fixed item transferring/removing moves and abilities.
- Fixed magician and pickpocket abilities.
- Fixed two turn moves.
- Fixed confusion conditions for Outrage and similar moves.
- Fixed "but there's no target" issue.
- Fixed Toxic Orb ans Flame Orb effects.
- Fixed Yawn counter.
- Fixed immunity breaking moves/abilities.
- Fixed intimidate and similar abilities.
- Fixed Hyper Beam and similar moves recharge conditions.
- Updated Explosion/Selfdestruct damage to the current gen.
- Fixed Fake Out usage after switching in.
- Fixed synchronize and teleport interaction.
- Fixed sleep infliction interaction with multi turn moves counters.
- Fixed multiturn moves interaction with confusion status.
- Fixed Quiver Dance interaction with substitute.
- Fixed Fury Cutter not resetting its counter properly.
- Fixed Electro Ball and Gyro Ball moves damage output.
- Fixed Effect Spore ability interaction with multi hit contact moves.
- Fixed cloud nine interaction with Hail/Sandstorm.
- Fixed infatuation volatile status lingering after the opp has switched out.
3. Game Content
- Added battle frontier shop with power items.
- Updated Tornado9797 NPC. Added script and trainer file to it.
- Fixed daycare texts and costs and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Fixed birdkeeper, memorial and map guy scripts in Five Island.
- Fixed machop trade issues. Now only tradeable in the dept store.
- Fixed rival script inside indigo plateau building.
- Fixed center healing script.
- Fixed underwater cave surface battle map.
- Fixed underwater cave main battle map ceiling.
- Fixed the collision of the table inside Lavender Town radio tower.
- Fixed vivillon sprite not showing in the grotto.
- Fixed underwater cave surfing bug.
- Added TM Drain Punch in its HGSS location.
- Fixed stairs in Viridian Forest.
- Fixed leaving ship script in Vermillion.
- Changed the halloffame.dat script so now it plays halloffame.ogg in the hall of fame.
- Fixed major lag in Underwater cave.
- Added <level.musicloop> constructor and @music.forceplay command.
- Y axis movement :) Press Left Ctrl + Left Alt + W to move up. (Left Ctrl is to make the player walk through walls which is apparently needed)
- Added @Pokemon.AddSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToAdd)
- Added @Pokemon.SetSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToSet)
- Added <Pokemon.GetSteps(PokemonIndex)>
- Added per GameMode instance of global start script. New GameMode rule added "StartScript".
- Enabled any pokemon having all HMs in Sandbox mode.
- Changed minifont from Verdana to Verdana Bold for better visibility.
- Made incoming hall of fame entries to store useful data only.
- Update credits screen.
- Added version info on the title bar.
- Added new options for future uses.
- Saving no longer stuck in the saving screen. It will display save failed. (With a message)
- Backup Save is added into the game. You can enable this via 0.54.1/saves/options.dat > "Extras|Backup Save". Your save will now be backed up. You can then keep a copy and put it elsewhere so that if anything bad happens, jianmingyong can fix for you.
- Fixed unusual screen size on full screen mode.
- XNA Build is back. You can download them below. (XNAPokemon.zip)