Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Electrum protocol updated to version 1.1.
There will be an important update to the electrum servers and previous releases won't be able to connect to them.
Improvements and minor fixes.
- The masternode status will be show correctly if the masternode was imported from a configuration file.
- Masternode subscription feature was modified in order to process incoming notifications properly.
Fix menu translation, since it's an image there's no way to translate it.
Fix URLs in menu.
Fix travis file.
Include locale folder in windows installation path.
Force dark icon for tray.
- Masternode manager released, now it's possible to manage the masternodes using the electrum wallet.
- UI fixes
- Linux dependencies fixed.
- Travis file modified.
- QR url issue fixed.
- New icons added.
- Theme selector removed.
Since a new version of eth-hash was released you have to install a specific version of it:
pip install eth-hash==0.1.1
Electrum 2.9.4 Lightweight wallet for $PAC
- Added Windows support.
- Added Mac support.
- Minor fixes.
Electrum Beta 2.9.4 Lightweight wallet for $PAC
- Download the latest release binary and extract it.
- Install dependencies
sudo apt-get install -y python-pip
sudo pip install qrcode
sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev
sudo apt-get install libudev-dev
sudo apt-get install python-qt4
sudo pip install x11_hash
- To install
sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
sudo python setup.py install
- To run from the root directory just run (some dependencies are required for this)