Clone this wiki locally
Platypus facilitates rapid creation and deployment of new 2D platformer games using HTML5. The engine allows fashioning a customized game via a series of settings files as well as additional extension and customization via a component-based development model. Check out the guides for walk-throughs on implementing aspects of the engine and the reference for detailed explanations of engine components.
- The Tiled map editor for level creation.
- SpringRoll for application management.
- Pixi.js for rendering visuals.
- Deploy on any HTML5 platform supported by SpringRoll
- Multi-platform support
- Automatic scaling
- Touch and keyboard input
- Component-based development model