Please sign in to comment.
GSdx-d3d: Partial port for DATE one (Fast Date) and Fast Accurate Date.
It fixes a bunch of shadow/transparency issues. Fast DATE doesn't rely on the gui option and is always on. Confirmed fixed issues: Persona 3 shadows on d3d11, Digital Devil Saga Transparency d3d9/11. Fast accurate date works the same/similar to OpenGL. Confirmed fixed issues: DBZ BT3 ground shadows, Fifa Street 1 shadows on all d3d renders as well. Also this option doesn't cause other transparency issues like the Alpha Stencil hack. Note: If Alpha Stencil is enabled Fast Date and Fast Accurate Date will be disabled. Note2: Full Accurate Date is not implemented so the code fallbacks to Fast mode instead. Commits: 3ab12ce 584397a This will probably be the last feature d3d9 gets before getting purged.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 65 additions and 17 deletions.
- +2 −3 plugins/GSdx/GSdx.rc
- +2 −2 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/DX11/GSTextureFX11.cpp
- +3 −3 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/DX9/GSTextureFX9.cpp
- +1 −1 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/DXCommon/GSDeviceDX.h
- +50 −1 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/DXCommon/GSRendererDX.cpp
- +1 −0 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/HW/GSRendererHW.cpp
- +2 −0 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/HW/GSRendererHW.h
- +0 −1 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/OpenGL/GSRendererOGL.cpp
- +0 −1 plugins/GSdx/Renderers/OpenGL/GSRendererOGL.h
- +2 −1 plugins/GSdx/Window/GSSetting.cpp
- +2 −4 plugins/GSdx/Window/GSSettingsDlg.cpp