A Polymer 2.0 based collection of reusable web components
PF Page Indicator.
A Polymer 2.0 based custom elements that can be used to indicate the current page in a stack of pages.
PF Elements is a collection that contains all elements listed below.
|Element Name||Latest Version (Bower)||Npm version||Build Status|
<pf-pageindicator></pf-pageindicator> can be passed the number of pages (or dots) that you want to display, additionaly you can pass the style of the transition as well.
<pf-pageindicator dotstyle="dotstyle-smalldotstroke" totaldots="5"></pf-pageindicator>
<pf-pageindicator dotstyle="dotstyle-number" totaldots="5"></pf-pageindicator>
See the list of elements, demos, and documentation by browsing this collection on webcomponents.org:
Comments, questions, suggestions, issues, and pull requests are all welcome.
Get in touch with the team
- [Twitter](Follow @polymerio)
- [Facebook] (https://www.facebook.com/polymerjs)
- [Google+] (https://plus.google.com/116168214823506639166)
- [YouTube] (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKqvDyAn_QTBvCPvrZKTkw)
Some ways to help:
- Test the elements and provide feedback: We would love to hear your feedback on anything related to the elements, like features, API and design. The best way to start is by trying them out. And to get a quick response, either drop a question/comment on the chat or open an issue in GitHub.
- Report bugs: File issues for the elements in their respective GitHub projects.
- Send pull requests: If you want to contribute code, check out the development instructions below.
We encourage you to read the contribution instructions by GitHub also.
Insparation for this component came from multiple sources.
https://github.com/codrops/DotNavigationStyles is one of the insperation