Claiming Your Plex Server
📂 Click Here - Sign up for Google's Suite for Business - Unlimited Space
📂 Click Here - NZB's with from NewsHost - PG Members Receive a 58% Discount
Claim your Plex Server
NOTE: This is for the Portainer Method
- Head over to your Portainer service at http://ipv4:9000/
- Open the Plex container and press Duplicate/Edit
- Browse to the bottom and press Env
- Press add environment variable
- In a new tab, go here and login using the details of the Plex Account that will own the server: https://plex.tv/claim
- Press Copy to Clipboard button. If you don't, the code will not be copied properly! Also, notice the code is valid only for 4 minutes!
Head back to Portainer and do the following: In "Name" write "PLEX_CLAIM" and in "Value" you can paste the code you copied earlier. Notice that you need to paste the whole thing, including the "claim-" part!
- Press Deploy Container and wait until the container is Healthy. You can press Replace, don't worry...
- After the container is healthy, head over to https://app.plex.tv/ and login with the same account as the one for the Plex Token! Then you should see your server under the server list!