WANT TO HELP? CLICK THE ★ (STAR LOGO) in the Upper-Right!
- 📂 [Click Here] - Google G-Suite (Unlimited Hard Drive Space & Storage)
- 📂 [Click Here] - Top Performance NewsHost! - Blitz Members Receive a 58% Discount
Table of Contents
Mellow creates a Discord Bot which can communicate with several APIs like Ombi, Sonarr, Radarr and Tautulli. From the bot, in Discord, you can search and request in Ombi, get a list of all content from Tautulli and more !
2. Access Information
i. General Access
|traefik**||mellow:5060||Only for Internal App-to-App Communication|
|https||mellow.domain.com||Traefik must be Deployed; Remote Servers|
|http||domain.com:5060||Poor Security Practice - Stop with PG Port Guard|
|http||ipv4:5060||Ideal Only for Local Servers|
** Ideal for Apps to communicate between with one another. Click Here for more info!
3. General Configuration
a. Discord Bot Creation
Before setting Mellow up, you'll need a Discord server with your bot inside. You can check the official Discord website for more information: https://discordapi.com/permissions.html
The bot will need following permissions:
- Read Messages
- Embed Links
- Read Message History
- Use External Emojis
- Send Messages
- Manage Messages
- Attach Files
- Mention @everyone
- Add Reactions
You'll need 2FA enabled to add some of theses permissions.
TODO - Check on Google the Bot creation for now!
b. Mellow Configuration
Access Mellow to start setting it up.
You can setup a username/password if you need to.
Remember, yoiu should have activated PG Shield !
- Get it from https://discordapp.com/developers/ under "Bot"
- Owner ID
- Your Discord ID. To get it from the desktop app, enable "Developer Mode" under "Appearance" advanced settings.
- Command Prefix
- Eg. /mybot, or !mellow
- Define your ombi host, port, and API key.
- As of 23/04/2019, there is a know issue if you leave "Ombi Username" empty. Put your Ombi username.
This wiki will assume your prefix is /mybot.
Use /mybothelp or /mybot help to view the commands list.
The main commands are
- movie: search and request movies in ombi
- tv: search and request tv shows in ombi
- libraries: get a list of all libraries on your server
- refreshlibrary: refresh all libraries in tautulli