CLICKING the STAR in the UPPER RIGHT promotes our PROJECT on GITHUB! - WARNING, PLEASE VISIT https://pgblitz.com/wikis/ - This is the old wiki!
Establishes a read-only file system to prevent API bans with plex. PD4 is used over 5 due to better stability.
- Ensure that you obtained your Google API Secret & Password - http://googleapi.pgblitz.com
- Ensure that you do not let this program close or shutdown until finished
- YOU CAN open another terminal window and do other things while this one is running
- Let PlexDrive complete the scan. This is how it will look in the end:
- Then 'Ctrl+C' to return to the menu.
- Exit and type "sudo reboot"
- On command prompt, you can type to verify your plexdrive is mount and working (have something in your gdrive):
cd /mnt/plexdrive4 && ls
- You can also restart the service to see if it's a problem; you should also reboot if it's still not working
- If you messed up the process by not letting it finish or a bad and copy and paste job; please delete the old tokens
- I added this to the Plexdrive menu to assist you
- If you see something about: Transparent end ... not working... delete the keys and reboot the computer and setup again!
- I would let it JUST finish before doing ANYTHING! The screen command allows it to finish in case you close terminal
- I would do a reboot AFTER to make sure your /mnt/plexdrive4 works! If you didn't finish the scan, you may have issues