WANT TO HELP? CLICK THE ★ (STAR LOGO) in the Upper-Right!
- 📂 [Click Here] - Google G-Suite (Unlimited Hard Drive Space & Storage)
- 📂 [Click Here] - Top Performance NewsHost! - Blitz Members Receive a 58% Discount
http://watchtower.pgblitz.com | Discord ( !watchtower )Reference Shortcut -
Table of Contents
WatchTower is a powerful program that basically watches over your deploy Docker containers and restarts them whenever their images are updated! It ensures your images are kept up-to-date.
2. PG YouTube
3. Access Information
In order to access and configure WatchTower through PG, the user will be forced to encounter WatchTower when installing the PG program. In order to reconfigure watchtower, the user must follow these steps!
- Load up PlexGuide
- Visit Settings
- Select WatchTower
- Update All: Useful for updating all your containers
- Update All (Except Plex & Emby): Useful for updates, but do not want Plex or Emby to update to automatically
- Never Update: Turns off and disables WatchTower
The reason for the different options is to provide the user some indirect control on how the containers update!
PlexGuide enables you to utilize watchtower in a few simple ways. If you wish to learn more, visit their GitHub @ https://github.com/v2tec/watchtower