CLICKING the STAR in the UPPER RIGHT promotes our PROJECT on GITHUB! - WARNING, PLEASE VISIT https://pgblitz.com/wikis/ - This is the old wiki!
Table of Contents: Radarr
- Official Logo
- About Radarr
- Installing via PlexGuide
- Configure Radarr: Newsgroups
- Configure Radarr: Torrents
- PG Forum Support
Radarr is a PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.
- Main Website: https://radarr.tv
- Project GITHUB: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr
- Contributors: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/graphs/contributors
- Donate to Radarr: https://radarr.tv/donate
Accessing Radarr via PlexGuide
Once deployed via Docker, you can access Radarr through:
Installing Radarr via PG
STEP 1: Launch PlexGuide
Select the following options once PG is loaded: PG Application Suite > Managers > Radarr
STEP 2: Radarr Addresses
Visit HRadarr via the following address provided to you!
Configure Radarr - Newsgroups
Follow the steps in order to ensure the successful configuration of Radarr!
Turning on Advanced Settings
- Click Settings in the Upper Right Corner
- Change [ Advanced Settings ] to Shown and Click Save
Media Management Tab
- Rename Movies: Yes
- Analyze Video Files: No
- Click [Save] in the Upper Right Corner
Profiles Tab & Quality Tabs
- Recommend to keep the [Any] Profile
- Make your adjusts for the [Any] Profile
- Not adjusting the max may result in downloading 15GB files
- Not adjusting the minimum size may result in 300MB 1080P files
- Require At Least 1 Indexer
- Optional To disable download of 3D movie files.
- Restrictions: Must not contain, 3D, 3d,SBS,sbs.
Download Client Tab
- Select SABNZBD and turn this one on
- Name: SABNZBD
- Host: Domain or IPv4 Address (do not use localhost)
- Port: 8090
- API Key: Visit SABNZBD @ http://your-address:8090/sabnzbd/config/general/ and retrieve the API key
- Username: If you created one in SABNZBD, put it here; otherwise leave blank
- Password: If you created one in SABNZBD, put it here; otherwise leave blank
- Category: Movies
- Recent Priority: High
- Older Priority: Normal or Low
How To Add Movies
- Click the + Add Movies
- [Click] Bulk Import Movies (can take awhile) (only applies if you have stuff on your G-Drive)
- [Location] If existing on disk, should be /unionfs/movies/
- [Click] and then scroll down and click the [OK]
- Let it load, can take awhile if you have many, if not; proceed
- Once loaded, click the green check. After this, you're good in setting your movie location (where they currently are)
Configure Radarr - Torrents
Make sure under Settings -> Media Management you have "Analyze" video files" turned OFF
Also enable renaming of episodes.
For torrents from providers like IPT you will need to use Jackett(refer to Jackett setup)
Paste in your URL you got from Jackett(click Copy Torznab Feed on the Indexer from Jackett you want)
Paste in your API Key (copy the API key from Jackett at the top left)
On the "Download Client" tab we will add rutorrent or deluge. RUTORRENT:
Click the add symbol and add click rtorrent.
Give it a name
For host give it an ip address or domain name.(you can try localhost here but sometimes that doesn't work.)
Port: 8999 (write down your port when doing the rtorrent container install it might be different to mine.)
URL Path leave it as is.
Then click test. If successful congrats! If it is not then try a different Host and make sure your port is correct.