CLICKING the STAR in the UPPER RIGHT promotes our PROJECT on GITHUB! - WARNING, PLEASE VISIT https://pgblitz.com/wikis/ - This is the old wiki!
Table of Contents: Lidarr
- Official Logo
- About Lidarr
- Installing via PlexGuide
- Configure Lidarr: Newsgroups
- Configure Lidarr: Torrents
- PG Forum Support
Lidarr is a music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new tracks from your favorite artists and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.
- Main Website: http://lidarr.audio
- Project GITHUB: https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr
- Contributors: https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr/graphs/contributors
- Donate to Lidarr: https://opencollective.com/lidarr
Accessing Lidarr via PlexGuide
Once deployed via Docker, you can access Lidarr through:
Installing Lidarr via PG
STEP 1: Launch PlexGuide
Select the following options once PG is loaded: PG Application Suite > Managers > Lidarr
STEP 2: Lidarr Addresses
Visit HLidarr via the following address provided to you!
Configure Lidarr - Newsgroups
Follow the steps in order to ensure the successful configuration of Lidarr!
- Settings: Click in the upper right
- Advanced Settings: Turn on, far right, flip on and [Click] save
- Media Management Tab
- Rename Episodes: Flip to yes
- Analyse Video Files: Flip to no (if you forget, you will hit the 24hr Google Ban all the time)
- [Click] save changes at the top right
- Profiles Tab - >> This is just a recommendation <<
- Keep the (Any) profile, delete the rest. To delete, click the profiles and [Click] the delete button
- [Click] Any (the settings below are recommended)
- Cutoff WEBDL-720p
- Qualities - Follow the order and have the ones listed below on; not listed... keep off (recommendation)
- [Click] save changes at top right
- Indexers Tab: You will need at least one provider
- SABNZBD or NZBGET: Turn this one on
- Name: SABNZBD or NZBGET
- Host: Domain or IPV4 Address (do not use local host)
- Port: 8090 (for SABNZB) or 6789 (for NZBGET)
- API Key:
- For SABNZBD - http://YOURIP-Domain:8090/sabnzbd/config/general/ and get the API KEY For
- NZBGET - No API Key Needed
- Username: If you made a username in SAB, then put it here; otherwise leave blank
- Password: If you made a password in SAB, then put it here; otherwise leave blank
- Category: TV
- Recent Priority: Hight
- Older Priority: Normal or Low (if you love TV downloads more than movies; make normal)
- [Click] Test - if having problems, check your IP, port, username and etc. Trust me, it's you.
- [Click] Save - if all is well
- General Tab:
- Forms (Login Page)
- Username: remember it
- Password: remember it
- Automatic: On
- [Click] save changes at top right
- Series Icon: [Click] at the top
- Either click Import (if you have shows) or Add Series (if you don't or want more)
- If your rclone is working, then when you add a path... it
- Should be: /unionfs/tv/ (May Take a Minute)
- [Click] Ok at the very bottom
- In the future if you have shows already and you click import, click the TV Folder under RECENT
Configure Lidarr - Torrents
Make sure under Settings -> Media Management you have "Analyze" video files" turned OFF
Also enable renaming of episodes.
For torrents from providers like IPT you will need to use Jackett(refer to Jackett setup)
Paste in your URL you got from Jackett(click Copy Torznab Feed on the Indexer from Jackett you want)
Paste in your API Key (copy the API key from Jackett at the top left)
On the "Download Client" tab we will add rutorrent or deluge. RUTORRENT:
Click the add symbol and add click rtorrent.
Give it a name
For host give it an ip address or domain name.(you can try localhost here but sometimes that doesn't work.)
Port: 8999 (write down your port when doing the rtorrent container install it might be different to mine.)
URL Path leave it as is.
Then click test. If successful congrats! If it is not then try a different Host and make sure your port is correct.