Directory Lister - The simple PHP directory lister
Created by, Chris Kankiewicz
Directory Lister is a simple PHP script that lists the contents of any web-accessable directory and allows navigating there within. Simply upload Directory Lister to any directory and get immediate access to all files and sub-direcories under that directory. Directory Lister is written in PHP and distributed under the MIT License.
More info available at http://www.directorylister.com
- Extremely simple installation
- Creates on-the-fly listing of any web-accessable directory
- Custimizable sort order of files/folders
- Easily define hidden files to be excluded from the listing
Directory Lister requires PHP 5.2+ to work properly. For more information on PHP, please visit http://www.php.net.
resourcesfolder to the directory that you would like to be listed
- Navigate to your page in any browser to see the directory listing
If you have any questions or comments, please email me at: Chris@ChrisKankiewicz.com
Directory Lister updates and news can be found by following us on Twitter.
To report a bug, visit the issue tracker on Github at: https://github.com/DirectoryLister/DirectoryLister/issues