PHPPowerPoint is a library written in pure PHP that provides a set of classes to write to different presentation file formats, i.e. OpenXML (.pptx) and OpenDocument (.odp). PHPPowerPoint is an open source project licensed under LGPL.
- Create an in-memory presentation representation
- Set presentation meta data (author, title, description, etc)
- Add slides from scratch or from existing one
- Supports different fonts and font styles
- Supports different formatting, styles, fills, gradients
- Supports hyperlinks and rich-text strings
- Add images with different styles (positioning, rotation, shadow)
- Set printing options (header, footer, page margins, paper size, orientation)
- Output to different file formats: PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx), OpenDocument Presentation (.odp), Serialized Spreadsheet)
- ... and lots of other things!
The following requirements should be met prior to using PHPPowerPoint:
- PHP version 5.2 or higher
- PHP extension php_zip enabled
- PHP extension php_xml enabled
To install and use PHPPowerPoint, copy the contents of the
Classes folder and include
PHPPowerPoint.php somewhere in your code like below.
After that, you can use the library by creating a new instance of the class.
$phpPowerPoint = new PHPPowerPoint();