Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Documentation for version |release|, updated on |today|.
libcbor is a C library for parsing and generating CBOR, the general-purpose schema-less binary data format.
- Main features
- Complete RFC conformance 
- Robust C99 implementation
- Layered architecture offers both control and convenience
- Flexible memory management
- No shared global state - threading friendly 
- Proper handling of UTF-8
- Full support for streams & incremental processing
- Extensive documentation and test suite
- No runtime dependencies, small footprint
|||With the exception of custom memory allocators (see :doc:`api/item_reference_counting`)|
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.