Star Wars Watchface for Pebble Time
This is a watchface for the Pebble Time (https://www.pebble.com/).
It displays spacecraft as 3D rendered holograms, hooked up to the accelerometer, in addition to basic spacecraft information. Tilt your watch to see a different angle! The craft change randomly each minute, and a new statistic appears every eight seconds.
This is alpha software. You will experience poor battery life and occasional crashes.
- ALPHA XG-1 STAR WING
- RZ-1 A-WING INTERCEPTOR
- B-WING HEAVY ASSAULT
- MODIFIED YT-1300 LT FREIGHTER "MILLENNIUM FALCON"
- CORELLIAN CORVETTE (aka. BLOCKADE RUNNER)
- IMPERIAL II-CLASS STAR DESTROYER
- EF76 NEBULON-B ESCORT FRIGATE (Coming Soon)
- LAMBDA-CLASS T-4A
- SLAVE I (Coming Soon)
- SUPER-STAR DESTROYER "EXECUTOR"
- TIE/X1 ADVANCED STARFIGHTER
- TIE/SA BOMBER STARFIGHTER
- TIE/LN LINE STARFIGHTER (aka. TIE FIGHTER)
- TIE/IN INTERCEPTOR STARFIGHTER
- T-65 X-WING STARFIGHTER
- BTL-S3 Y-WING STARFIGHTER
- Feature: settings page with ship/affiliation selection
- Feature: animations & transitions
- Feature: title cross-fade from Star Wars font to English
- Feature: wireframe mode and varying perspectives
- Bug: SLAVE I renders incorrectly (corrupt asset?)
- Bug: Fix a crash when rendering the Nebulon-B Frigate.
- Bug: battery life is extremely poor.
- Bug: Fix fill convention (there are occasionally some overlaps.)
Written with StackEdit.