This is a WPF tool that allows to connect to remote web servers and examine SSL certificates. The tool provides the following functionality:
- Validates the SSL certificate and validates all certificates in the chain for possible errors;
- Implements certificate expiration checking. Certificate expiration is checked for all certificates in the chain;
- The tool also checks certificates for all possible redirection URLs;
- Writes trace/debug log for each processed entry;
- Provides an ability to save server list to a file and read the list from a file. The tool requires .NET Framework 4.5.
Documentation and binary download: SSL Certificate Verifier Tool