Janis - Bioinformatics
This repository contains tools and data types for Janis directly related to the bioinformatics field.
Refer to the documentation.
The data types are a way of encapsulating information about the file (including secondary files), and it allows clarity when connecting inputs and steps together (as you know a BAM file should be connected to BAM input).
Documentation is generated on Janis. To generate new documentation you will need to:
- Commit your changes here,
- Update the submodule pointer on Janis,
- Checkout Janis (recursively),
- Run the regenerate script
- Commit these changes and the documentation will autobuild on ReadTheDocs.