LIQUID is a software tool for identifying lipids in LC-MS/MS-based lipidomics data. It is described in publication LIQUID: an-open source software for identifying lipids in LC-MS/MS-based lipidomics data (doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btx046)
LIQUID provides users with the capability to process high throughput data and contains a customizable target library and scoring model per project needs. The graphical user interface provides visualization of multiple lines of spectral evidence for each lipid identification, allowing rapid examination of data for making confident identifications of lipid molecular species.
- .NET 4.5.1 (or newer)
- Thermo's MSFileReader library. Download MSFileReader v3.x via these steps:
- Create an account at Flexnetoperations.com
- Choose "Utility Software".
- Look for MSFileReader 3.1 SP4 or similar.
- Run the installer and install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Instructions for use are described in LIQUID_installation_operation.pdf
LIQUID is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0; you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://opensource.org/licenses/Apache-2.0