Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
MzidToTsvConverter.zip has MzidToTsvConverter.exe for both .NET 4.5 and for .NET 4.6.2 (and above).
- See the Readme file for usage information
On Linux, use Mono to run the program, for example
- Now creates the parent directory of the output .tsv file, if missing
-tsvswitch now supports both file and directory paths
- Fix a bug with that was especially noticeable with -singleResult, seen with files with the spectrumID format "index=[number]" that did not also have a "scan numbers(s)" CV Param.
- Other minor updates (code improvements with no effect on the output)
- Change the method used for outputting the tsv file. The new method more easily supports adding/removing fields based on user options
- Add 'ScanTime(Min)' as a new column by default. Output that matches previous versions can be made using the
When parsing the MZID file: Add exception handling for duplicate ID issues, and show better messages; also add option to ignore duplicate IDs
Change project format to support compiling as .Net 4.5, .Net 4.6.2, and .Net core 2.0
Update number formatting in the output
Reduce memory usage when converting by reading SpectrumIdentificationResults just before writing them, rather than reading the entire mzid file and holding it in memory.
Works on Mono.
Fixes bug where it output instrument scan number rather than scan index for MGF and ms2 files