Admidio is a free open source user management system for websites of organizations and groups. The system has a flexible role model so that it’s possible to reflect the structure and permissions of your organization. You can create an individual profile for your members by adding or removing fields. Additional to these functions the system contains several modules like member lists, event manager, guestbook, photo album or download area.
Table of contents
- create roles that reflects the structure of your organization
- add custom fields to the user profiles
- create individual membership lists of your roles
- publish all your events online and let the members participate
- create photo albums and let the users send ecards
- export all lists to csv, excel or pdf
- import users from csv
- send html mails to your roles
You can install Admidio on your webspace if the script language PHP in version 5.3.7 or higher is available. Admidio also needs a MySQL (version 5.0 or higher) or PostgreSQL (version 9.0 or higher) database to run.
For a successful installation please follow our online instructions. There we describe step by step the installation process.
Please follow our online instructions for a successful update to a new version of Admidio.
Short update description:
- Delete the folder adm_program of the previous version.
- Copy folder adm_program from the new version to this place.
- Call the index.php in your Admidio folder and start the update.
- Update all installed plugins in the folder adm_plugins.
If you perform an update from version 2.x to version 3.x please read our special update instructions.
There are several ways how you can contribute to Admidio.
The easiest way to support us will be our forum. There you can help other users with your knowledge and answer questions. Try to reproduce errors that other users report or give hints to some problems.
Another way is our documentation. We want to deliver a helpful documentation to our users. But there is a lot work to do. You see our current state in the wiki. Just ask us for write permissions in the wiki and you can start.
We always need persons who translate our software Admidio into another language or just update an existing language to the current version. We also need people you translate our documentation into english.
So if you find yourself in one of the above points then we invite you to join our team and help to improve Admidio to one of the best free membership software.
Please visit our changelog for detail information about the bugfixes and enhancements in each version.
If you like the software and our project then we are happy if you donate some money to the project.
Copyright and License
Admidio is release under the GNU General Public License 2. You are free to use, modify and distribute this software, as long as the copyright header within the html page and source code is left intact. If you want to support us we are happy if you don't remove the link to Admidio within the login dialog.
Admidio contains several scripts, icons and modules of other projects. We want to thank the people behind these projects for contributing and sharing great software.
- Admidio Team: The core developers of this project
- Icon Bibliothek famfamfam, Silk Icons: Icon Bibliothek
- Tango Desktop Project: Icon Bibliothek Tango
- Bootstrap: HTML, CSS and JS framework
- PHPMailer: Email sending library for PHP
- Datatables: Table plugin for jQuery
- Select2: jQuery replacement for select boxes
- jQuery-File-Upload: jQuery file upload plugin
- Bootstrap-Datepicker: Datepicker for bootstrap 3
- Lightbox: Lightbox for bootstrap 3
- NobleCount: NobleCount… for a more ‘proper’ count of the characters remaining.
- James Heinrich: backupDB
- password_compat: Compatibility with the password_* functions that ship with PHP 5.5
- htmLawed: PHP code to purify & filter HTML
- phpass: Portable PHP password hashing framework
- Html5Shiv: Enable Html5 for older browsers
- Respond: Polyfill for min/max-width CSS3 Media Queries
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2016 The Admidio Team