A pull request prioritizer written in Scala.
The analyzer is written for the GHTorrent project, however the data collection process is abstracted in a decorator pattern. So, it should not be to hard to implement other data sources.
- Clone the project into
- Install dependencies and build the project with
- Configure the application by editing
- e.g. repository provider:
- e.g. commits provider:
- e.g. requests provider:
- e.g. output directory:
- e.g. cache directory:
- e.g. github access token: get your access token.
- e.g. predictor command:
~/predictor/run $action $owner $repository
- e.g. model directory:
- Ignore the other Github and JGit settings
- Package the project into a
- Analyze a single repository with
./run [owner] [repo] ~/repos/[owner]/[repo]
.jsonfile is generated which can be visualized
Use the watcher to continuously run the analyzer for selected projects.