Contributing to PSKeePass
- Include comments on your code and keep them up to date.
- Keep comments up to date.
- Create issues for any code corrections or additions on the dev branch, fork then pull.
- Use Allman Style indentation or at least be consistent with your style.
- Run Pester Tests to verify your changes.
- Create Pester Tests for new scenerios and functionality.
- Ask questions via issues.
If you would like to contribute it would be great if you could focus on:
- Exception/Error Handling
- Module Help and Documentation
- Pester Tests
- Any Features you wish to add.
Working with the KeePassLib
Check out this auto generated doc at fossies.