PSL Leadership Council, Version 1.1.0
- At most one representative for each PSL cataloged project and PSLmodels/PSL.
- No one person may represent more than one project.
- Majoritarian decision-making with a quorum of half of the members or more.
- Projects may join PSL based on conformance to PSL criteria and mission, subject to a PSL leadership council vote in a private forum, such as a PSL leadership council conference call.
- Substantive changes to the PSL criteria, mission, or other foundational texts are subject to a PSL leadership council vote in a public forum, such as a GitHub pull request to PSLmodels/PSL.
Version 1.0.0 ratified 20 March 2019 with members Henry Doupe, Jason DeBacker, Matthew Jensen, Richard Evans, and Martin Holmer present.